Sunday, July 29, 2012

We have a website!

...Or rather a blog.

Hi folks! Tobbii Karlsson here, the co-creator and co-host of Just Another Anime Podcast. I was originally using my own blog to promote to podcast, and we decided that wasn't fitting since my blog is mostly about other stuff, so we made this place to keep the stuff. It's a bit rough right now, but we'll fix it right up as time goes on.

Originally I wasn't going to start this blog/website this early, but after talking to Gregory some I decided to go ahead with it despite earlier decisions, so yeah, here you can find every episode of JAAP so far and every episode to come. You can also find Outtakes (check the sidebar!) and a great list where you can read about what anime-series we are currently watching and whom of us is watching it (also the sidebar!).

So yeah, thanks for taking your time to read this little news-post, see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment